Turnpage

Please visit our sponsors

RSS Feed
 

Current News & Press

 

Advertisement

The Bahamas Investor

News & Press Archives

 
The Bahamas Investor on facebookFollow The Bahamas Investor on TwitterSubscribe to RSS feeds from The Bahamas Investor
HOME > 
News & Press > 
Baha Mar’s Sands comments on staggered opening – video

Baha Mar announced earlier this month that the grand opening of the $3.5-billion megaresort on Cable Beach will be postponed until spring 2015. Senior vice president of external affairs Robert Sands says that the resort will now have a phased opening, with selected guests being invited to the property from December this year. Watch a ZNS Network news interview with Sands here. 

Source:
Date:
Updated:
ZNS News
Thursday, August 21, 2014
Thursday, August 21, 2014

Continue to see videoBaha Mar announced earlier this month that the grand opening of the $3.5-billion megaresort on Cable Beach will be postponed until spring 2015. Senior vice president of external affairs Robert Sands says that the resort will now have a phased opening.

Governor General Dame Marguerite Pindling greeted the Chinese Ambassador to The Commonwealth of The Bahamas Yuan Guisen during a courtesy call in the Drawing Room of Government House August 19.

Atlantis Paradise Island and the Bahamas Ministry of Tourism hosted a group of US meeting planners to promote The Bahamas as a premier destination for conferences and corporate events. Watch a video about the event here.

The Bahamas Investor
Administrative Links
  


  © 2017 ETIENNE DUPUCH JR PUBLICATIONS LTD